The following meetings will be held at Coronation:
(Schedule to be announced)
Order of the Chivalry Meeting
Order of the Laurel Meeting
Order of the Pelican Meeting
Order of the Defense Meeting
Hosted by Konstantia Kaloethina (Rachel Ost).
I am pleased to sponsor a Dirty Dozen Donation Derby (aka 4D) at Coronation on January 13, 2018.The 4D was created in the Principality of Tir Righ, Kingdom of An Tir, as a way to encourage the creation of largess through friendly competition.
The basic rules for the Dirty Dozen Donation Derby:
* All entrants must create 12 items based on a theme that are suitable for largesse
– 12 needle books
– 12 hats from different (or the same) period(s)
– 12 items suitable for a specific time period…
– 12 children’s toys
— 12 socks would not be suitable as that is only 6 pairs
* All entries must be tagged with the maker’s name, and ready to be gifted the day of the competition.
* Items need not be documentable; this is not an Arts and Sciences competition. (though, bonus if it does!)
* Items should not have heraldry on them as they are meant to be given to other areas. If it must have heraldry, consider kingdom populace badges.
* Judging is done by the populace.
**Each entrant display will have a cup placed next to it and anyone may put a provided token into the accompanying cup to denote their choice.
* The entrant with the most tokens in their cup at the end of the day chooses one item from any one of the other entries as a prize.
**Each entrant then chooses from the remaining entries according to how many tokens they received (largest to smallest number).
**Each entry may only be chosen once as a prize.
* The remaining 11 items from each entry will be given to Their Highnesses, at the end of the day for use as largess during Their Reign.
If you have questions, please contact Konstantia Kaloethina (Rachel Ost).
German inspired Feast (Menu subject to change)
$10 per meal
70 meals available, Prepaid reservations available by mail, must be postmarked by January 5, 2018
Make checks payable to SCA Inc, Shire of Wyvern Cliffe. Mail to
1819 Allen St, Jefferson City, MO 65109 Continue reading
Her Excellency Elianor de Moreland
(573) 230-4866 – no calls after 9pm please- text is fine as well.
Adult Event Registration: $15
Adult Member Discount Registration: $10
Children 17-12 years of age: $5
Children under 12 Free
Family Cap $30
Makes checks payable to SCA Inc. Shire of Wyvern Cliffe
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.